Want a drop dead delish desert for your upcoming holiday parties? I'm talkin’ about the double stuff Oreo Chocolate chip Cookie recipe! This recipe is so easy!
All you need is a bag of Oreo cookies, double stuffed of-course, and the makings for a chocolate chip batter mix. I made these babies for a cookie- swap party last week and they were a hit! It makes 2 dozen very large cookies!
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 Cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 3 1/2 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla
- 10 oz bag chocolate chips – I used the large chips
- 1 bag Oreo Cookies, I used the double stuff
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine butter and sugars in an electric mixer until well combined.
- Add in eggs and vanilla
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl and then add to the wet ingredients.
- Mix the chocolate chips into the batter
- Take a scoop of cookie dough and place on the top of the Oreo cookie.
- Take a scoop of cookie dough and place on the bottom of the Oreo cookie.
- Now press the dough around the entire oreo cookie. (all sides)
- Place onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake cookies 9-13 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Enjoy with a tall glass of milk!! Yummmmm!