A place of recharge - turn this virtual space into a reality...
|readymade vignette (2):|
Mod Reclaimed Industrial
I have an affinity for 20th century industrial steel and reclaimed wood furniture; especially when it is paired with modern pieces!! If you love this look too, I have rounded up some rad pieces for your industrial shopping pleasure, as you can see above. All available for purchase on the Boutique Mod, which is set up to help you create a space, a recharging space, where you can refuel your mind, your spirit, your being and your technology! So, relax, journal and have a cocktail, a Skinny girl Cosmo, of-course!
Shop at the Mod Boutique (browse by category): make choices on your own or get help from the readymade vignette above, a Mod Reclaimed Industrial narrative.
1.Chair: Nuevo HGEM- Jakob Jakob Lounge Chair. Color: Leather white.
Pillow: Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler
2. Frame: Jonathan Adler Enamel 4x6 Bracket Robin's Egg Blue
3. End Table: Verde Collection Element Iron Industrial
4. Lighting: Stig Hansen IQ Lighting
5. Cocktail and Glassware: Skinny Girl White Cranberry Cosmo & 8oz Cosmo Martini glasses Libbey Glass 400
6. Stationary: Keep Calm & Carry on Boxed Desk Notes by Peter Pauper Press
Reclaimed Industrial coffee table: Industrial Maison Coffee TableKeep
7. Wallpaper: Parvez Taj Wall Print - Blue
Re-focus on you!